- RSS Channel Showcase 8506053
- RSS Channel Showcase 8052782
- RSS Channel Showcase 9125186
- RSS Channel Showcase 3235202
Articles on this Page
- 03/13/17--12:49: _Triple vs. Double P...
- 03/22/17--10:05: _What New Homeowners...
- 03/28/17--10:20: _Why You Should Repl...
- 03/27/17--08:00: _THE RIGHT WINDOWS &...
- 04/03/17--08:00: _RENOVATING YOUR MAS...
- 04/10/17--08:00: _THE PERFECT ENTRYWAY
- 04/17/17--08:00: _TIPS FOR CHOOSING T...
- 04/19/17--09:56: _The Benefits Of Usi...
- 04/24/17--08:00: _FINDING QUALITY REP...
- 04/25/17--10:28: _3 Reasons Why You S...
- 05/01/17--08:00: _HOW TO CHOOSE THE R...
- 05/08/17--08:00: _Why Vinyl Windows?
- 05/12/17--08:00: _To Replace or Not t...
- 05/15/17--08:00: _ENERGY EFFICIENT, E...
- 05/21/17--08:15: _Home Improvements T...
- 05/22/17--08:00: _VINYL IS THE NEW “B...
- 03/13/17--12:49: Triple vs. Double Pane Windows: What are the differences?
- 03/22/17--10:05: What New Homeowners Should Know About Their Roof
- 03/28/17--10:20: Why You Should Replace Siding and Windows at the Same Time
- 03/27/17--08:00: THE RIGHT WINDOWS & DOORS FOR EVERY HILLSBORO HOME
- 04/03/17--08:00: RENOVATING YOUR MASTER SUITE WITH LIFETIME WINDOWS & DOORS
- 04/10/17--08:00: THE PERFECT ENTRYWAY
- 04/17/17--08:00: TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WINDOWS & DOORS INSTALLER
- 04/19/17--09:56: The Benefits Of Using Natural Light In Your Home
- 04/24/17--08:00: FINDING QUALITY REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS IN VANCOUVER, WA
- 04/25/17--10:28: 3 Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Roof in the Spring
- 05/01/17--08:00: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT WINDOWS FOR YOUR PORTLAND HOME
- 05/08/17--08:00: Why Vinyl Windows?
- 05/12/17--08:00: To Replace or Not to Replace: Your Portland Home Windows
- 05/21/17--08:15: Home Improvements That Can Add Value
- 05/22/17--08:00: VINYL IS THE NEW “BLACK”: 4 REASONS VINYL WINDOWS ARE HERE TO STAY
Windows are a big investment for your home and choosing the right ones is very important. You will be enjoying the windows and the views of the outside for many years to come, so doing your research before you make the final purchase is key. You might have been reading about double and triple pane […]
The post Triple vs. Double Pane Windows: What are the differences? appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
The process of buying a home includes so many details and once you’ve finally signed the papers, it’s time to celebrate! But then comes the ins and outs of what it takes to be a homeowner and there is a lot to learn. Whether it’s learning how to regularly clean out your gutters, completely replacing […]
If you’re thinking about giving your home a great upgrade with new windows, that can be a great time to do a total makeover with new siding, too. It will make the aesthetics of your home flow together and soon, it will look fresh and updated! Did you know we can help with your siding […]
The post Why You Should Replace Siding and Windows at the Same Time appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
One size does not fit all when it comes to choosing the right Hillsboro, OR replacement window or entry door. Every structure and every family is unique. To help you understand your options, Lifetime Windows & Doors has created this generalized rubric to match your home’s structure with the right replacement features: The Modern Home […]
The post THE RIGHT WINDOWS & DOORS FOR EVERY HILLSBORO HOME appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
It’s 2017—the year you vowed to renovate your bedroom into a master suite. Whether you are motivated by plans to sell or the vision of a beautiful oasis inside your home, renovating the master suite is an exciting endeavor. There’s much to think about: colors, an en suite with exotic tile work, French patio doors […]
The post RENOVATING YOUR MASTER SUITE WITH LIFETIME WINDOWS & DOORS appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
There are many keys features to an inviting entryway and our team at Lifetime Windows & Doors loves helping our clients reinvent theirs. Here in Tigard, OR, we have grown very fond of the entryway and all we can do to customize it with our high-end windows and doors. Consider this: the right entry door […]
Choosing the right window or door installation company can be daunting. There’s so much to think about: time, cost, experience, quality, etc. Because there’s a lot to consider, homeowners often find themselves stuck and unsure of how to narrow down the right company for the job. At Lifetime Windows & Doors, we want you to […]
The post TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WINDOWS & DOORS INSTALLER appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
Since springtime has arrived, we’re heading into the months of lighter and longer days, which means more sunlight will be making its way through the windows of your home. Using natural light in your home, otherwise known as “daylighting”, creates a welcoming and warm atmosphere in any room of the home, but it also has […]
Home renovations typically include a whole-home replacement project for windows and entryway doors, which can feel like an overwhelming undertaking. Further, changing these particular features transforms and elevates the look of a structure, so choosing wisely is imperative. To ensure your home is upgraded with the best of the best—review this guide: Check the brands […]
The post FINDING QUALITY REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS IN VANCOUVER, WA appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
Your roof is key to the overall integrity of your home and if it’s time to replace it, springtime is a great time to do it. Here are three reasons why. Reason #1: The weather is getting better. Springtime can definitely be rainy, but we’re getting more accustomed to longer stretches of sun and dry […]
The post 3 Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Roof in the Spring appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
There are few experiences more heartening than sitting in your home, sipping coffee, and relishing the beautiful (or lively) view, and sunlight shining through the windows. Whether conscious of it or not, your windows connect you to the outdoors and bring balance, safety, and security to your life. When it comes to upgrading your current […]
The post HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT WINDOWS FOR YOUR PORTLAND HOME appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
More and more, homeowners throughout the Pacific Northwest are choosing vinyl windows for their upgrade. It’s all about the “weighing of options” to determine the next best decision. If you are looking to upgrade your Portland, OR, home this summer with replacement windows, Lifetime Windows & Doors would be honored to co-partner with you for […]
When considering replacing windows, there always seems to be a gray period of time when the question lingers: is it time to replace these windows or do they have another good year or two left in them? Our team can help. At Lifetime Windows & Doors, we specialize in window installation, repairs, and upkeep of […]
The post To Replace or Not to Replace: Your Portland Home Windows appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
Environmentalism is on the rise due to heightened awareness and understanding of what is—crucial for the environment. Businesses country-wide are putting extra emphasis on creating and offering environmentally-responsible products to their clients, as the demand continues to increase. This all translates into current homeownership and craftsmanship. Here at Lifetime Windows & Doors in Portland, OR, […]
The post ENERGY EFFICIENT, ECO-FRIENDLY WINDOWS FOR THE ENVIRONMENTALLY-CONSCIOUS HOMEOWNER appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.
Your home is a part of you and taking good care of it can be fun, and allows you the opportunity to put your own touch on the home. Home improvement projects will reap the biggest returns when it comes time to sell your home, and in the meantime, you will enjoy living in an […]
Many trends come and go in fashion, in makeup, in food… and, in home design. There are trends we are all happy to see go. Remember parquet flooring? Remember small closets? Remember heavy, burgundy drapery? No one is sad these are no longer “in.” On the flipside, we can all agree there are staples that […]
The post VINYL IS THE NEW “BLACK”: 4 REASONS VINYL WINDOWS ARE HERE TO STAY appeared first on Lifetime Windows & Doors.